Friday, March 30, 2012

Stuff....

***This is the first time I am using blogger from my phone....I don't know how the pictures will come across, but you get it. :)****




Last weekend we went to LR to get family pictures done. Here are some photos of kids playing at Burns Park.


We are pretty low key throughout the week. Except for Thursdays. Busy, busy, busy. I have to hurry to work and make sure I am back by 3...I have to get Olivia ready for dance and out the door! After dance we come straight home, have a super quick supper, get Hayden ready for soccer and then we are running out the door again! Have fun at the soccer fields, home, bath and then bedtime. Phew. Hayden just loves soccer! You can definitely tell the younger kids from the older ones. The older ones kind of know what they are doing and are really focused on the ball. The younger ones in the group...well....they kick the ball into a net (even if they are not told to do anything with a net) and tell 'I win!'. They tend to venture off onto other soccer fields. They will stop at random sand patches, stop and start drawing in the sand! It is seriously the funniest thing to watch! I love going and Hayden loves sort of playing. :)

The kids will be starting swimming lessons this summer. I am very excited about this and so is Hayden. Olivia claims to be excited but she really has no idea what swimming is....


No comments:

Post a Comment