Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pictures....

We are supposed to be having our pictures done this coming Sunday. I am very excited to have some updated 'real' pictures of the kids and of our sweet family. When I take the kids pictures I get things like this.....
So, then I try again and it gets a little better.....
To finally the best picture I could get.....
                                                            Pretty girl. :)
Now of course since we are having pictures done it is only inevitable that my son would hurt something...on his face......
 This  is what happens when you don't listen to your parents and go running through the house at top speed. A nice little bruise right under your eye. Sigh.
We are looking forward to having them done and I'm sure some great editing tool can get rid of the little bruise. I'm sure. Or make-up. ;)

I am hoping I can upload a video I have of Hayden reading! Yes, I said reading. I told you he was smart. I bought him some Bob Books at this past Rhea Lana's (a huge consignment sale) and we have been working one book so far. And he has-for the most part-gotten the words down in the one book. We aren't ready to move on yet but very very soon.

**On another really funny note Olivia has gotten to where she will take something she is not supposed to..ie cookies off the counter, band aids from the bathroom, etc and she runs into their 'clubhouse' and when you open the door to their 'clubhouse' she will immediately shut her eyes like you can't see her!!! It is the funniest thing. She will just be standing there with her loot with her eyes shut as hard as she can. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment