Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snow and Sledding!!

We had a good amount of snow and ice the past couple days and we took advantage and went sledding at JB Hunt park yesterday! It was so much fun!! But boy it was freezing cold! I can't believe we stayed out there for an hour. Haha.
Andrew and I LOVE this picture of the kids. Just simple. It will soon be framed. :)

Look at my happy family. Just pure joy! We all had such a good time and the hills were packed at the park but everyone was courteous and just enjoyable.
Seriously!!!! Hahaha!!! So funny!

As you can see we had fun. Blogger is not uploading anymore of our pictures from the day so that's all I have to give on photos. Sorry.

Hayden has now had two 3 day school weeks. I just love having him home. But he loves school...going to be an even shorter school month for the kiddos. My mom suspects that they will not have school on Monday either because it isn't going to get warm enough for any of it to melt. We have just been watching Christmas movies...and my kids love Christmas Vacation. Parenting score!! Kids have been doing a lot of playing. Unfortunately they can't do too much outside playtime because it is SO SO SO cold! I have taken the time to finish up my friends Christmas outfits for her kids. I made her Thanksgiving outfits for her kids and they wore them two days in a row to both of their Thanksgivings. So sweet. Its nice to have people appreciate the hard work that goes into making things. They are not easy. But some people just don't like/appreciate homemade gifts. Hey, it can be an acquired taste. Ha!!

Hayden and Olivia made me, Andrew and YaYa Christmas gifts this afternoon. Cutest thing ever. I was not to look and they are all under the Christmas tree waiting for us for Christmas. :)

Anyways, that is my short post for the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment