Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Picture Time!





I was really happy with how the pictures turned out for these two! They are SO good when it comes to pictures. Its stress free and they just do what you ask them to (this is not as common at home when asked to pick up their room).

This month is kind of busy. Hayden only has 20 days of school this month (YAY!!) and of course we have Christmas. We also will be going to Silver Dollar City to see the Christmas lights. Kids are really looking forward to going and are beyond excited that our friends Brad and Anna are going with us. We have the Angel Tree party with our church.  And after Christmas is always straight to getting everything ready for Livy's party.

Hayden has a field trip on the AR/MO Polar Express train this month, his class party-which I am in charge of but after Dec I am NOT in charge of anymore! :) Although I just have to say....when I was in school we never had cool field trips like that!




No comments:

Post a Comment