Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trying to make it a habit

Trying to get back to the habit of keeping up with the blog. Two weeks in a row....pretty good I think.

This past week was pretty ho hum. It was gloomy pretty much the whole week. The Husky Hoedown was a blast. Kids had a lot of fun. 

Today we headed out to War Eagle....Andrew and the kids  had never been there and I had never been to the craft fair. We hope to go back out there when there isn't gobs of people. It was absolutely gorgeous out there.






 See...totally had my family with me. :)
I can't imagine how this place looks with all the leaves changing colors!!

I forgot.....Saturday was the first day of Lego Day!!! What a treat....I just love our library! Anyways, here are a few pictures of our day at the library and Lego club.









They wanted them to build cars. Until they realized that Lego Club was a bigger success than they anticipated and did not have enough tires!! Hayden improvised with 3 small tires and 1 large one. :)

This afternoon we took the kids and the dogs to JB Hunt park. They just ran, ran and ran. Such a beautiful day today!!

 My little  herd.




 You can see the tennis ball bouncing and Cooper is obviously chasing it.
Olivia just couldn't keep up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment