Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little bit of this.....

Not a lot has happened at the Blair household. We have a broken a/c...yippee! Repair guy comes on Friday and I feel conflicted. I am super excited he is coming to fix our a/c but I am however not ecstatic about the price that comes with the a/c guy. I really thought I would be 'into' the whole blog thing but it seems like I just don't keep up with it that well. Who really reads it, right?? Although, I do need to keep up with it more to document what the kids do and the hysterical things they say. (for my own record)

Kids had their pictures done.....FOR. EVER. AGO. and I have not posted the pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.
Don't you just love family pictures! Ha!




The kids were actually pretty good. And were very excited to play at the park as soon as it was over. I can't wait to go back and get some good fall pictures. I really need a closer photographer that I like.....

We will be having a mini 'vacation' in Hot Springs in a few weeks that I am excited about. I haven't told Hayden and Olivia because that's all I will hear about for 3 weeks! I will probably tell them the morning we wake up to go. Ha!

I hope to have some pictures of Hayden and Brooklyn at their very first yoga class! I'm sure Olivia will try to join in but we will see how that goes.

We did go swimming last weekend and the kids did great! Olivia is such a water baby. She absolutely loves it. She refused to let you hang onto her in the water. Both kids had on floaties and did great. Hoping to continue going and possibly teaching them how to swim. At least one of them. Hopefully. Anyways, I think that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment